Terms and Conditions
for use of the following web sites
and associated sites
Your use of this website URL: https://akwaugh.com (the ‘site’) and other associated sites (noted below) must at all times be in full compliance with these terms and conditions (‘Conditions of Use’). Your use of the site indicates your agreement to be bound by these Conditions of Use. Your access to the site from time to time shall be entirely at the discretion of the Directors of A.K. Waugh Div. Cormac Engineering Ltd.
Information you provide
Currently, the only time we would ask you for information about yourself is through the Contact Us form on the website. If this applies to you then your personal information will be protected and only be used by us in limited ways.
Your use of the website is tracked anonymously by means of cookies which we or our hosting providers or advertising providers may set. You explicitly agree to this condition by your use of this website.
We are registered with the Data Protection registrar.
Use of on-line Information
You are allowed to use the on-line Information, but you must not:
1. download, store, reproduce, transmit, display, copy, distribute or use any of the on-line Information other than for your own personal use;
2. sub-licence, rent, lease, transfer or attempt to assign the rights in the on-line Information to any other person;
3. make the on-line Information available on a network either private or public;
4. allow any other person to use the on-line Information other than in accordance with these Conditions of Use.
Copyright and monitoring
1. The property and any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the on-line Information belong to A.K. Waugh or other organisation where so indicated.
2. Unauthorised use of the on-line Information may breach copyright, trademark and other laws. You must keep all copyright notices and trade mark notices contained in the original on-line Information on any copy you make of that on-line Information.
3. You must not copy or adapt the HTML code that A.K. Waugh creates to generate the pages of the website as this is also protected by A.K. Waugh copyright.
4. You may not use the website to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material which will be in breach of any law or regulation (in any relevant country)
5. You may not use the website in a way which will infringe the copyright, any trade mark, trade secret or any other intellectual property rights of others or the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others.
Sites referred to :
Conditions of Sale
IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR PURCHASERS!
PLEASE NOTE : All customers must CHECK the bank details on our invoices. If you make a payment to any account other than the one shown on our documentation then it’s your responsibility to recover the payment and send it to our correct account.
Each and every invoice from us will state that payment is due to A.K. Waugh Division of Cormac Engineering Limited and show our BACS details.
From 01.01.2019 all credit terms will be revised to a default minimum of Pro-Forma and a maximum – for regular customers only – of 30 days EOM.